The Game Boy is an 8-bit handheld game console which was developed and manufactured by Nintendo and first released on April 21, 1989, in North America on July 31, 1989, and in Europe on September 28, 1990. It is the first handheld console in the Game Boy line and was created and published by Satoru Okada and Nintendo Research & Development 1. This same team, led by Gunpei Yokoi at the time, is credited with designing the Game & Watch series as well as several popular games for the Nintendo Entertainment System. Redesigned versions were released in 1996 and 1998 in the form of Game Boy Pocket and Game Boy Light (Japan only), respectively. Source Wikipedia.
Games for Game Boy
- Kikou Keisatsu Metal Jack
- Konami GB Collection Vol.1
- Itsudemo! Nyan to Wonderful
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor - Nerawareta Machi 1990
- Koi wa Kakehiki
- Shinri Game, The
- Sword of Hope II, The
- Megami Tensei Gaiden - Last Bible II
- Magical Taruruuto-kun 2 - Raibaa Zone Panic!!
- Mini Yonku GB Let's & Go!! - All-Star Battle Max
- Monster Truck
- Gurander Musashi RV
- Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles II - Back from the Sewers
- Namco Classic
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 - Turtles Kikiippatsu
- Ninku Dai-2-dan - Ninku Sensou Hen
- Tetris Blast
- Pachio-kun - Puzzle Castle
- Kuma no Puutarou - Takara Sagashi da Ooiri Game Battle!
- Tom and Jerry - Frantic Antics!
- Oni II - Innin Densetsu
- Mogu Mogu Gombo
- Track & Field
- Penta Dragon